Maintenance & Modifications
Apply Sørco’s approach to the maintenance & modification market is to understand each client’s assets and requirements so we can provide the optimal service. We will listen, ask and challenge the client, and through a dynamic approach we find the best way to deliver efficient projects together.
Our business unit Maintenance & Modifications (M&M) consists of long-term frame agreements for maintenance and modification work on offshore installations. M&M has been a key business area for Apply Sørco for many years. Our skilled management, engineering, procurement, construction and installation team have delivered a large portfolio of projects with excellent quality and HSE results. Our LEAN approach has developed our systems and project execution models, resulting in a capability to deliver projects with world-class efficiency.
Our services include:
Our maintenance and modifications services include:
- Management and administration of projects, with portfolio driven activity plans
- Execute concept, feasibility and FEED studies
- Execute all types of modifications to topsides facilities
- Execute all types of corrective maintenance with replacement of equipment, structure and other elements.
- Assist our client with their preventive maintenance activities
- Assist our client with installation services
- Manage, coordinate and enhance interfaces in project
- Planning and execution of turnarounds
- Laser scanning to optimize design and reduce the number of hours worked offshore
- Hosting project information with our Engineering data system & completion system
- Hosting client 3d model database and weight database
- A large competent multidiscipline engineering team with close communication and interaction with offshore installation personnel
- Procure and follow up packages to ensure on time and schedule deliveries with correct quality
- A large integrated workforce with use of borderless performance on all office locations and offshore installations
- Concept, Feasibility and FEED studies
- Maintenance, replacement of equipment
- Coordination of turnarounds
- Assistance to operations
- Campaign teams
In 2010 Apply Sørco was awarded its first long term Maintenance & Modification contract with Statoil. The scope of the new contracts cover maintenance, replacement and modification on ten installations.
ENI Norge operates Goliat, the first offshore installation in the Norwegian part of Barents Sea. Apply Sørco has the first maintenance & modification contract (2012-2019) for an oil & gas installation in this harsh environment.